Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thanksgiving







It's getting close to Thanksgiving and that brings about thoughts of all the things I am thankful for. I am so thankful that Tisha has made it through her surgery and is on the mend, we could not have asked for a better outcome and I know all your thoughts and prayers were the reason why. Thank you so much!! I am thankful for the health and happiness of all my children and grandchildren. I am thankful that my little Brenny has gone from not saying any words to not only saying all his words but telling me the letters and all the sounds as well lol. Good job Brenny Bren!! I am thankful for Kaden, my sweetheart boy, and Abby my princess pea. I am thankful for my children, who make me proud to know them every day and my husband whose hard work and support allows me to do what I love best, being a Mom & Grandma. I am thankful for my son-in-laws who are such good husbands and fathers! I am thankful for extended family and friends. Waiting for Tisha's surgery we received such love, concern and support and it made me realize just how lucky we are to have the family and friends we do. I am so thankful for them as well. Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

We are lucky to have you as family as well. I am so glad Tisha's surgery turned out well.