Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Abby!!

Abby is 6 years old today! Hard to imagine. The time has flown by! She had her friend party yesterday, a tea party! It was so cute. Tisha made the cutest princess castle cake. Pic below! Thank you to everybody who took the time to come and make her day special!! We had the family party today and as you can see she loved her new pink coat from Grandpa & Grandma Dayton. She loves anything clothes! That's all she wanted for Christmas too. "Clothes, a lollipop & roses" lol She is so funny. Kaden performed a magic show for us. It's amazing how much he has already learned since Christmas!















3 comments:

Sudar Clan said...

Cute pictures, she is definitely a princess.

The Hansens said...

Hey this is Melissa. I found your blog through Kresha's and I about died to see all these cute pics of Kaden and Abby. SO ADORABLE!! Anyways, I'm going to add you to my blog list. I had no idea you guys had a blog and I'm so happy I can check in and keep in better touch with you:)

The Hansens said...

Oh and P.S. I still dream about those cupcakes you mad at Abby's party. I could have eaten 20 of them:)