Monday, October 20, 2008

4th of July 2005

I found these 4th of July pics. Chrissy & Steph are right, this is 2005. 2006 to follow.

























































































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

Sudar Clan said...

Those are fun to see. That is 2005 because I am pregnant with Calvin and that is little baby Ambree in those pictures.

Nielson Family said...

Thanks for sharing those pictues!! It is always fun to see what snapshots other people have taken at family get togethers!

Elkins Clan said...

How fun are those?! I loved seeing all those pics. I forget sometimes how small my little mandy was. :) I agree with chrissy, this was in '05

Jaime said...

How fun! I love those pics! I can't believe how little Ambree was! Those were the days when my life was oh-so easy! (Of course I wouldn't change it now!)